The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A discussion forum for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for DISCUSSING tool type watches within following categories:
Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings. No FOR SALE, WANT TO TRADE and other ADs--they belong in our ChronoTrader Sales Forum.

Here's My Fried Egg / Pizza Tool Watch
In Response To: SuperOcean tool watch *PIC* ()

Wow . . . great watch, and it would have been excellent to have snagged a couple more, as extras.

Here is my one and only "fried egg" / "pizza" version of the Breitling . . . excellent tool (GMT) . . . same Caliber 12 (14) movement . . . favorite elements for me are the big, fat orange hands . . . fun to wear!!

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
: It's too quiet here! Here's a pic of my Breitling
: SuperOcean 2105 from about 1970. I posted this photo on the
: Heuer Forum a week or two ago but maybe you didn't see it. I
: bought this new old stock watch last Summer. It runs great,
: feels great on the wrist and gets a lot of compliments. This
: watch is approx 47mm in diameter and has a wonderfully legible
: dial in daylight. The movement is a Caliber 12. I bought the
: aftermarket bracelet on e-bay. The dealer I bought this from
: (Chicago dealer) apparently came across 3 more two weeks ago but
: didn't notify me until they were gone. I was hoping to buy
: another in order to trade for a Heuer Autavia auto with silver
: dial and orange sub dial accents. Oh well, that's
: life!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE