The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A discussion forum for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for DISCUSSING tool type watches within following categories:
Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings. No FOR SALE, WANT TO TRADE and other ADs--they belong in our ChronoTrader Sales Forum.

More Photos / Lots of Tool Watches Here

Last night was the very first Atlanta Get Together ("ATLGTG"). Unfortunately, I had a conflict on my calendar, but I did manage to visit for a few minutes, meet a few of the participants (and snap a few quick photos).

Special thanks to Sam and Jan Hewitt (shown in the top photo), who made all the arrangements for the evening. Indeed, "Hewybaby" and "Watchwidow" were the stars of the show; without them there would have been no show!! They made the GTG happen, and were the perfect host and hostess for the evening!!

The set-up at the restaurant was perfect; of course, it was fantastic to be meet some internet friends "in the flesh" and to be able to see so many watches "in the metal".

In terms of the "tool watches", check out the briefcase full of Doxas and Regattas (along with a Carrera and an Autavia)!! What a sight that was!!

If you might like to attend future ATLGTGs, please send me an e-mail message.

Jeff

Messages In This Thread

ADMIN! Atlanta Watch Get Together T 4/22 Report
More Photos / Lots of Tool Watches Here
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE