The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: A few Vintage Divers , Spirotechnique Compass, Expandro BOR

Hi all!,

Selling a few items from my collection in order to fund some not watch related issues, my loss is your gain! Great prices overall!

Items over 600USD come with free express shipping worldwide uninsured, All under come with free economy uninsured. Add 40USD for EMS express shipping insured!. Shipping is your risk. All prices are plus 3.5% via paypal!. MANY great deals here on wus, Check my name out. Buyers with 0 posts or threads please avoid messaging me...

1. Beautiful Consul "Cyrano " diver watch from the early 70s. screw down crown all SS. I believe that its a collab with the Mares dive company which also had a speargun called Cyrano. Comes on vintage used perlon, Around 41mm with crown. great patina on the tritium! - 450 USD.

2.Vintage Silva made in Sweden La spirotechnique on original rubber strap. Overall condition is 90%+. This is the only one i have ever seen, Very rare. - 230USD

3. Vintage Technos skydiver monnin case with papers from 1979 West Berlin. Watch is in amazing condition , Very crisp and great patina on the tritium. comes on used NSA bracelet with full links. -1100USD

4. Vintage rubber tropic straps . One NOS 24mm in blue, Never used, Only spring bars put in. One 18mm Original tropic with storage marks but never mounted. 24mm - 100USD. 18mm - 40USD

5. DOXA -like Expandro 20mm vintage BOR bracelet. Rarer than hens teeth, Nautilus signed springs work great. 15cm with closed clasp. Complete your divers look! - 650USD

6. Aqua-lung 500m quartz diver Issued to CNEC commandos of the french navy. Customs gave me hell when i got this one. This is a real Issued piece and great for daily wear, will send with papers from the seller who is a reputable seller of french mil watches! - 425USD 1

7. Squale Tiger "Ploprof", Pumpkin color tritium pip at 12. Great Swiss made piece, Full Set - card tag inner/outer boxes ect... red button to stop bezel. Comes with three original italian made squale straps, 2 signed rubber, one signed leather. Overall condition is 87%. Great piece hasn't been worn much.! - 615USD!

Thanks chronotrader and Jeff and everybody for taking a look!

Pics : https://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-few-vintage-divers-spirotechnique-compass-expandro-20mm-bor-bracelet-nos-tropics-4883137.html#post48078143

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE