The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Croton (Nivada) Chronomaster Aviator Sea Diver with Valjoux *PIC*

For sale from my personal collection is a 1960's Croton (Nivada) Chronomaster Aviator Sea Diver with Valjoux 92 movement and broad arrow hands.

The watch appears 100% original and is in good vintage condition - please refer to the pictures and let me know if you need more information. Last year, the watch received a service from my watchmaker here in Switzerland.
-> This variation of the Croton Chronomaster is covered in the book “Chronomaster Only” on page 186
CASE: 38.2 mm steel case in very good condition – see pictures. Appears unpolished with crisp, well-defined lugs. The case is in excellent shape with no dents, slight light scratches from normal use, sharp lugs.
CASEBACK: stainless steel factory engraved caseback in good condition.
CROWN & PUSHERS: Mushroom shaped pushers, unsigned crown
DIAL+HANDS: clean dial with original tritium filled hands and markers. Small areas of the chapter sections rubbed out and show some lume loss
BEZEL: Bi-diretional rotating bezel with minute and hour scales is in excellent condition, with one small scratch at 4 o’clock.
CRYSTAL: Plexy crystal in good condition
MOVEMENT: very clean Valjoux 92 movement in excellent condition. The watch wind and runs fine. The chronograph starts stops and resets in 12 o’clock position.
STRAP & BUCKLE: The watch comes beige / black Nato strp
Dial, caseback and movement signed.
The watch is in overall good condition with normal signs of use, considering its age.
Please feel free to ask questions. I will be glad to provide additional pictures upon request.

The price is 2300 CHF (Swiss Francs) or OBRO plus shipping at actual cost. Low ball offers will be politely ignored. The watch can also be sold through Chrono24, which provides a safe Escrow service.
References
I have not sold watches on Chroncentric yet. However I have 100% positive feedback on ebay since 2006 and I have sold many watches on Chrono24. I can also provide references from OF.
Watch and I are in Switzerland.
Payment
bank wire or PayPal (please add 4.4% to the price to cover PayPal fees).
Conditions of sale
The large, clear unaltered pictures are an important part of the description.
I check the watch to be certain it runs when listed and I re-check before shipping.
Import duties, taxes and charges: Import duties, taxes and charges (typically collected upon delivery or pickup) are the buyer's responsibility and are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Please check with your country's customs office prior to bidding/ buying to determine what these additional costs will be.
Returns only accepted within 3 days of receipt if the watch is not as described and pictured and it is returned in the same exact condition as it was sold. Refunds will only be made upon a full inspection and will amount to the purchase price minus shipping and handling costs. Buyer is responsible for the return postage, insurance, and safe delivery of the watch back to me.
Shipping:
Insured and registered parcels by Swiss Post, DHL or Fedex. Upon prior agreement, the watch can also be shipped from Germany.
thanks for looking and Chronotrader for the space!
Stefan

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE