The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: 1960’s Wakmann Triple Date Chronograph in excellent vintag *PIC*

For sale from my personal collection is a Vintage 1960’s Wakmann Triple Date Chronograph in excellent vintage condition.
The tritium lume on the clean matt panda dial has aged to an attractive brown colour. Exceptionally clean white subdials. The case is in very good unpolished condition with an original Wakmann crown. The watch has been serviced in 2019 and is fully functional. Dial, crown, caseback and movement signed.

DIAL+HANDS: Panda dial in factory original good condition with applied indices. The dial shows a slight damage at the very edge next to the date 22 - It is hardly visible. The minutes hand has lost some of its lume. Indices and hands with original tritium lume.
CASE: 37 mm stainless steel case in very good vintage condition.
CASEBACK: screw type stainless steel factory engraved caseback in excellent condition.
The inside of the caseback carries the Tissot logo and engraving.
CROWN & PUSHERS: original crown with Wakmann logo. one pusher has to be replaced during service.
CRYSTAL: Plexy crystal in good condition
MOVEMENT: manual wound Valjoux 730 movement in very good condition. Fully serviced in 2019 with a new mainspring installed.
STRAP & BUCKLE: The watch comes on an olive green leather nato strap.

Dial, crowns, & movement signed. The watch is in overall excellent NOS condition.
Please feel free to ask questions. I will be glad to provide additional pictures upon request.

The price is 3150 CHF (Swiss Francs) or OBRO plus shipping at actual cost. Low ball offers will be politely ignored. The watch can also be sold through Chrono24, which provides a safe Escrow service. Watch and I are in Switzerland.
References
I have not sold watches on Chroncentric yet. However I have 100% positive feedback on ebay since 2006 and I have sold many watches on Chrono24. I can also provide references from OF.

Payment
bank wire or PayPal (please add 4.4% to the price to cover PayPal fees).
Conditions of sale
The large, clear unaltered pictures are an important part of the description.
I check the watch to be certain it runs when listed and I re-check before shipping.
Import duties, taxes and charges: Import duties, taxes and charges (typically collected upon delivery or pickup) are the buyer's responsibility and are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Please check with your country's customs office prior to bidding/ buying to determine what these additional costs will be.
Returns only accepted within 3 days of receipt if the watch is not as described and pictured and it is returned in the same exact condition as it was sold. Refunds will only be made upon a full inspection and will amount to the purchase price minus shipping and handling costs. Buyer is responsible for the return postage, insurance, and safe delivery of the watch back to me.
Shipping:
Insured and registered parcels by Swiss Post, DHL or Fedex. Upon prior agreement, the watch can also be shipped from Germany.
thanks for looking and Chronotrader for the space!
Stefan

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE