The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Enicar Big Eye Chronograph Valjoux 232

Here we have from my collection a stunning

Vintage Enicar Big Eye Chronograph Valjoux 232 Swiss Watch
Overall this a fine example with a lovely blue dial and red tachy
The watch runs well and keeps pretty good time

Case

Stainless steel case in good condition for its age with some expected marks of use as seen in the pictures

Brushed on top and polished sides

The case measures at 37mm excluding the crown with a 20mm lug size

Crystal

Plexi glass crystal in good condition as seen in the pictures

Dial & Hands

Original unrestored Enicar blue dial in lovely condition with a few little marks shown in the pictures, it’s a stunner!

The original Enicar hands are in good condition for their age with signs of ageing as seen in the pictures. They all function correctly

Crown & Pushers

The Enicar crown winds the watch and sets the time. A little stiff on the wind for my liking but I insist on stating all the facts. The pushers start and stop the chrono without issue and it resets to 12 perfectly

Case back

Enicar original case back in good condition with some signs of use as seen in the pictures

Movement

Valjoux 232 Enicar marked movement running well and keeping pretty good time, the date functions correctly also.

No service history so I always recommend a service on a vintage watch

Strap

A brown leather strap is provided with the watch

Asking price is 2800 euros via bank transfer or PayPal F&F
I have a lot of references on my IG under Horology_Biology

More pictures are available on my website www.vintageenicar.com

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE