The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Vintage Aureole "poor man" Longines Nautilus from 50's

Very rare Aureole skin diver from end of 50's with particularities close to first Longines Nautilus from the same period. The case is the same model EPSA maker except that this is smaller in diameter, measuring 36 mm instead of 40 mm like on Longines. The bezel is the same, made from bakelite and is not broken. The radium on dial is all in place at indexes and hands. The movement I presume to be an automatic made by AS, the case is very high tightened, I don't have the correct tool for opening to make photos, I want to avoid possible scratches. The condition of the watch is almost NOS, looks like it was worn very little time and is perfect functional. The tropic strap is rubber and is from the same period, not the original.
You have the opportunity to acquire a watch that exist only a few in the world, especially in this condition and at a price of 4000 euro, a watch that resemble the image and contruction of one of the most desired vintage skin divers.
I accept bank wire, shipping with DHL Express service included.
I have the same username "s0il_festivities" on ebay.
Thank you for watching, Valentin

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE