The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: HEUER AUTAVIA 1563

This HEUER AUTAVIA 1563 with Cal. 15 is part of my personal collection. It is one of my go-to "jeans watches" :). It is all original with a nice patina!

Dial: the dial is original. It has some spotting visible in the photos.

Case: The stainless steel case with scratches but no impact damage. The sunburst is still there. Please refer to the photos.

Caseback: Original, but there is an engraving U. Hanel. It is very shallow and could be easily removed. I left it since to me it is part of its identity.

Strap: Custom-made soft leather strap with original HEUER buckle.

Additional: The watch currently runs and it was serviced 5 years ago. Still, I give no guarantee on accuracy.

No other accessories are included.

Asking 3.500 EUR (FIXED PRICE!!) by wire (PayPal is NOT accepted!!) shipped and insured within EUROPEAN UNION. International shipping is available at an additional cost. The watch can be picked up in person or I can have the watch delivered to the watch fair in Munich if a deposit of 10% is wired. I'm a watch collector and not a dealer. You can contact me also on Instagram under VINTAGE_KRONOS or by email at kronosstraps@gmail.com or on What's App at 0038640453349

Returns are only accepted within 3 days of receipt of the item if it is not as described and is returned in the same exact condition as it was originally sold. PHOTOS ARE PART OF THE DESCRIPTION. Refunds will be considered upon a full inspection and will amount to the purchase price minus shipping and handling costs. The buyer is responsible for the return postage, insurance, and safe delivery of the watch back to me. Due to the complexity of shipping to the EU from abroad, all international sales are final.

Thanks to Jeff and the team for the space,
JPG - VINTAGE_KRONOS

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE