The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: REDUCED: Discontinued Omega ref. 2803.52.37 39mm Aqua Terra

Up for sale is this now-discontinued reference 2803.52.37 Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Railmaster chronometer on bracelet in what in my opinion is the most desirable 39mm size. This classic, almost military-style wristwatch with its iconic retro dial layout is rapidly becoming quite collectible and was originally purchased in 2006. I am the second owner. It has all its original boxes (inner & outer boxes do show wear), Chronometer, Pictogram and official dealer International Warranty cards and instruction booklet. The watch is in overall Excellent condition and also comes with a genuine Omega brown leather strap in Very Good used condition with signed steel deployant buckle so you change up the look of this versatile timepiece.

This Railmaster has only very minor marks from wear and has never been polished. There are some scuffs/scratches to the bezel and one very small nick to the crystal above the CO-AXIAL text where the previous owner must have brushed up against some masonry. The back is also very clean with the sapphire display showing no flaws. The correct Omega hidden clasp bracelet shows no significant stretch and only some minor marks from wear. It is currently sized to my 7 1/4" wrist but all extra links are included in the sale. Obviously the bracelet is pretty big added value, as a lot of these were sold on straps. As stated above, the watch all in all is easily in Excellent previously owned overall condition and I'm probably being conservative on that.

The in house caliber 2403 with Co-Axial Escapement is keeping good time and running strong and looks great through the steel & sapphire display back. The crown screws down properly for maximum water resistance and unscrews out to the winding and hacking time setting position. That said I have not had the watch tested, so I am not guaranteeing the promised 500ft depth rating. A good watchmaker will be able to confirm that for you.

The asking price for this modern classic Omega Railmaster with all the extra goodies is now REDUCED to $3250 USD OBRO including fully insured FedEx shipping in the USA. If the deal is international I may have to ship the accessories separate from the watch and so shipping will then be a little extra. Bank Wire preferred but Paypal is also OK with split fees (+2% to the buyer). Other payment options upon application. Payment must be made in US DOLLARS. Watch will ship upon full clearance of the funds, as well as any necessary bank vetting.

This guaranteed authentic Omega Railmaster is offered with a 3-day inspection period from the date of receipt and may be returned for a full refund (less any shipping costs incurred by the buyer). This refund is unconditional and once I get the watch back in exactly the same condition as it was sent to you, your money will be refunded. Of course, once the 3 days are over the sale will be considered FINAL.

Thanks for looking,
T.
tomvox1@hotmail.com

Messages In This Thread

FS: REDUCED: Discontinued Omega ref. 2803.52.37 39mm Aqua Terra
ON HOLD. Best, T. nt
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE