The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: POLJOT AVIATOR I Chronograph – MINT- Original 1MWF

Poljot Aviator I 3133 Chronograph
MINT Condition
Unworn Factory Bracelet
Display Back AND Numbered Steel Back
Original 1MWF Manufacture
Poljot Box and Original 2006 Retail Invoice

For sale from my personal collection is this MINT original and genuine Aviator I Chronograph. The Aviator I is the model Poljot was forced to replace with the Aviator II, et al. following patent infringement lawsuits brought by Fortis in Switzerland and Germany. Poljot manufactured this popular but short-lived model in its First Moscow Watch Factory (“1MWF”). In the early 2000s as Poljot was in its demise, several Poljot company executives founded the Volmax company with offices at 1MWF, invigorating the newly-acquired Poljot brands of “Aviator,” “Buran,” and “Sturmanskie.” Volmax produced this beautiful example in approximately 2005. There have been more recent editions of the Aviator I produced by other companies at other factories, most of which fail to capture some of the essential design details of the original.

The Aviator I is a 40mm watch powered by the famous Poljot caliber 3133 chronograph movement. This 23-jewel workhorse is Poljot’s upgrade of the 17-jewel Valjoux 7734 after they purchased the tooling from the Swiss in the 1970s.

Offered at $675.00 insured and shipped worldwide. NO TRADES. I can accept PayPal for U.S. deliveries and bank transfers for international deliveries.

For fastest response, please email to:

thomas.johnson@pacifichrono.com

I am a long-time posting member of numerous watch forums, and maintain a 100% positive feedback on eBay (“pacifichrono”).

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE