The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Bremont Alt-1z (Limited Edition)

Limited Edition Military Bremont - Empire Test Pilot School

I was lucky enough to be able to buy a limited edition Bremont Alt-1z last year while serving as a tutor at the Empire Test Pilots School (ETPS). This is, I believe, a standard Bremont Alt-1z watch with a subtle ETPS crest on the face and my callsign engraved on the rear. I know they haven't made very many of these and is probably quite unusual, this is watch number 008.

Due to a change in personal circumstances I intend to sell my watch. It is in as new condition and has never been worn, still in the original packing and with metal, leather and a kevlar strap. I am not a watch dealer and am new to selling this sort of item, I didn't want to just plaster it over ebay. I was wondering if there would be any appetite for this type of watch? If this is not the appropriate forum then any advice would be appreciated.

The watch is available now in the south of England for offers over £4000.

Obviously this comes with all its paperwork and I can provide provenance of my time on ETPS should this be required.

Many thanks

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE