The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

Re: FS: FS: Heuer 1000 980.026 Black PVD Diver - automatic

All emails responded to.

I'm open to reasonable offers. It will go to eBay shortly but I did want to give my fellow members a chance to get one of these is excellent condition. Recent sales of the thick case black on black PVD models in USED condition have topped $1600.

: Hello all,

: I'm putting up another one of my minty PVD divers to fund another
: purchase.

: It is a near NOS Full size Black PVD diver with a black dial.

: This is NOS with only storage marks on it.

: The original movement gave out some time ago (536.121 movement) and
: was replaced with an ETA 2824 (a drop in replacement for the
: Quartz movement - even the stem is the same). I prefer the
: automatic sweep but should you prefer to return it to Quartz all
: you have to do is swap them out, no modifications whatsoever
: were done to accommodate the automatic movement.

: You won't likely find a better PVD black on black diver and the
: automatic movement gives it life (so to speak, compared to
: Quartz).

: This is the largest black pvd 1000 that Heuer ever made (no jumbo
: 42mm were ever offered).

: Full length bracelet and dive extension. Band has some small
: storage marks but the it is 99% mint and the clasp is excellent.

: This is a very early execution with screw down crown and the thick
: case (much much thicker than the latter 1000s). It has a lot of
: presence on the wrist and is certainly very rare and almost
: impossible to find.

: I have a few references here on the forum (sold my NOS olive diver
: to a member on here and he can confirm the quality of that
: watch) and almost 3000 feedback on eBay.

: Email me for details and more pics (sorry for the quality of the
: uploaded pics)

: Net $2000 to me, paypal is ok (friend and family or add 3% and any
: currency conversion charges) and bank draft is also ok.

:
: http://s872.photobucket.com/user/jkbenn02/library/Watches/Black%20PVD%20Heuer

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE