The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

Re: reproduction booklet?
In Response To: Re: reproduction booklet? ()

I'm sorry to inform you that your booklet is a repo. I own one of them, and can easily tell you based on the color of the booklet that is a very high chance it is a repo.

Your reputation is not going very well on this forum, and I suggest if you want to build some credibility, you should start changing your attitude. The people that you are "barking' at are very reputable people on this forum, so if you really want to ever be taken seriously, you need to build yourself up. You can choose to ignore my suggestion, but I am sure you will see the repercussion of your decision.

Going back to your booklet, I suggest you make clear on why you don't believe it is not a reproduction, instead of giving your only "fact" that it is. Name dropping some people, does not mean anything, other than me calling you out on your bullshit. So if you are so confident, please share with us on how you know it is real, or put your money where your mouth is, and ship it to one of these fine gentleman for verification.

: If you are not sure you should maybe stay silent - I don t even
: know what "ebay reproduction" is supposed to mean but
: I m sure there are people in this forum who can tell. So might
: be a good idea to first check before blaming somebody. I can
: send the booklet to Abel Court, Paul Gavin or Jeff Stein and
: maybe you believe them, that it is original.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE