The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Steinhart Ocean One Vintage

For sale is my Steinhart Ocean One Vintage. Its an awesome watch but its not getting worn and its time to let someone else enjoy it. The crystal is my favorite part of this watch, its a domed sapphire with AR and really sets this watch apart. It runs perfect and keeps excellent time! Lots don't know this, but this one houses an IN HOUSE movement from Steinhart, the Steinhart ST.5 (some reading material about the ST.5 - Steinhart Watches - fine exclusive timepieces) The sapphire and watch case is spotless, the bracelet is in excellent condition, and the clasp has a some desk diving scuffs (see photos). This one comes with 2 boxes, all extra links, and paperwork. I also have a leather nato for it that I will include (no photo yet, I will add it later tonight).

Some specs from Streinhart's website:
Technical Details
Type: OCEAN One Vintage
Item no.: T0223

Movement
Automatic caliber ST.5 11 1/2'' Swiss made
Hour, minute and central second
Hacking second
Anthracite galvanized bridges in cube-design
28,800 vibrations per hour
25 jewels
Shock protection with geometrically shaped, rotating spring
Decorated, skeletonized gold-plated rotor

Functions
Hour and minute with Superluminova Vintage "Old Radium"
Central second hand

Case: Stainless steel, polished and satin
Back: Stainless steel screwed, engraved
Diameter: 42 mm (1.65 inches), without crown
height: 16 mm
Weight: 195 g incl. steel bracelet
Dial: Vintage black
Crystal: Highly domed sapphire crystal, double anti-reflection coating on the inside
Bezel: Stainless steel black
Indices: Superluminova Vintage Old Radium
Lug width: 22 mm
WaterRes: 300 metres/990 feet 30 ATM
Strap: Stainless steel 22 mm, screwed, or leather strap 262
Buckle: Stainless steel, safety clasp

I am asking $525 NET (OBRO) shipped via USPS Priority medium flat rate in the USA. I ship very quickly and will mail it out the same its paid for before 5pm EST.
I will ship internationally, just email me for a price for postage.
No trades at this time.

ShorthandFilms (at) gmail (dot) com

Messages In This Thread

FS: Steinhart Ocean One Vintage
Re: FS: Steinhart Ocean One Vintage
Re: FS: Steinhart Ocean One Vintage
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE