The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

UPDATE - Making it simpler to buy

Hi Everyone,

Some of you know, that I went away with the family over the weekend, but have attempted to check my "regular" emails, but I have been bombarded by so many of you, that I am OVERWHELMED (understatement)!

I have decided to make things easier on myself, as well as for you. I have decided to have my friend, Hamilton, at Crown & Caliber (Thanks Hamilton) manage the sale of my watches. I really was not expecting to have such a response, and it is too overwhelming to deal with selling a collection of this size by myself. I have worked with Hamilton in the past, and he is really a stand up guy and the service at C&C was always amazing.

This will be an even bigger advantage for the potential buyers, because Crown & Caliber will be going through each watch, servicing them, taking high quality photos with all the accessories, and you have the security of making a purchase with a very reputable dealer. The prices will be very fair, since we will work on them together. I will ship these watches out on Monday, and they will start working on them Tuesday. I hope that within the next week or two, they will post them up on their site.

C&C will make a posting here on Chronotrader once they are ready to be listed. Anyone that has sent me an email, I will respond back with the contact info at Crown & Caliber, so you can work with an amazing gal, Chelsea @ C&C.

Thank you again everyone for your interest, and I am confident that this is the best way for everyone to have a chance to make their purchase with the security and guarantee by Crown & Caliber.

I would like to take a moment and thank, Jeff Stein, for his great help and support. This community at Chronocentric (OTD/ChronoTrader), is nothing like I have experienced on any other forum, and Jeff is truly a person that we should all thank sincerely. He could easily try to make a buck on this site, but his passion for vintage pieces, has given us the opportunity to find a place that buying/selling/learning, a truly fun and respectable environment. Thanks again Jeff.

I also want to thank Hamilton @ Crown for willing to manage all of these great pieces and the folks at Hodinkee who have brought on more attention than I was expecting and killing me on emails!!!

Good luck everyone, and enjoy your weekend!

Cheers
Carlo

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE