The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

Re: Thank you -Don't loose your time with people like this A

In response to Jorge Barroso claims on not wasting time in me buying watch.
It was Jorge that tried every delay tactic to without vital information about the Zenith watch to proceed with the sale.
The watch was never taken off sale on here so there was no relisting
I asked for two photos of the watch with a peice of paper with my name and current date to show next to the watch and one showing the movement to prove that that watch was available and what was actually on sale.
Jorge was very VERY VERY reluctant to do this and told me to do a event check this was not what i wanted to do but did but most of the replys had no history of buying from Jorge. After many mails trying to gain clarity of the watch on sale.One photo was sent with name next to watch the other of the movement did not and two others were of photo in his listing on CT suspicious actions.
On my search for a Zenith flyback rainbow I notice that the same photo Jorge had sent me of the movement without the peice of paper showing the current date was actually copied from another web page which he had cropped rotated and resized to try to pretend it was one of his watch.
he also falsely told me that he had gone into the city to get the watch opened to take the photo which was totally untrue
He tried to rush the sale saying buyer from German was waiting to buy and if I did not buy he would sell to him. Luckily just as I was about to purchase all this information or lack of co operation and being mislead resulted to cutting conversation with Jorge Barroso through lack of trust

ps also learned he had been previously banned form other watch trading site google his name as dont think I cam mention the actually site or link due to rules

BETTER TO BE CAUTIOUS WHEN SELLERS TRY TO BE CLEVER TO WTB ADS NOT THIS TIME JORGEY!!!!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE