The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: LNIB BLANCPAIN Fifty Fathoms CHRONO Watch Ref: 5015F-3630

I have for sale a Solid 18K Rose Gold Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Black Dial Date Flyback Chronograph Watch in like new condition, comes with complete box & papers.

This watch has been worn about 5 times and always been boxed after use, watch is 100% original and authentic you are getting what you see.

This watch normally retails for over $35,000, i'm letting this go cheap because i had lots of watches as gifts.

$15,000 Wire Transfer - Shipped Overnight paid by me. Watch will be packed securely and insured. Worldwide shipping available, don't worry about customs and tax i know my way around.

Email: Lovejoshtimes@gmail.com

Please note i will only respond to serious offers,

Return Policy: 5 Days return policy if watch is not found as described, or authentic.

Thanks for looking,

Josh

Technical data
Complications
Flyback Chronograph

Specificities

Date
Small seconds
Antimagnetic cage
One-way rotating bezel

Case
18ct red gold
Case thickness 15.50 mm
Case diameter 45.00 mm
Water resistance 30.00 bar
Between horns 23.00 mm
Total Weight of Watch: 165.6 Grams

Dial
Black

Calibre
Reference F185
Self-winding
Calibre thickness 5.50 mm
Calibre diameter 26.20 mm
Power reserve in hours 40
Jewels 37
Components 308
About the Flyback Chronograph:
The flyback chronograph, which measures a succession of elapsed times, eliminates many superfluous repetitive operations.
On ordinary chronographs, the buttons must be pressed three times in succession to measure successive intervals: once to stop the chronograph, once to reset it to zero, once to start again.
With the flyback function, pressing the “flyback” button once stops timing the first interval and resets the hand to zero. The chronograph hand starts again the instant the button is released. For a long time, this sophisticated function was the exclusive preserve of men. Blancpain was the first brand to incorporate it in a ladies' timepiece.
Appreciated by pilots for the time it saves, this complication is particularly suitable for flying and navigation, but also for undersea diving. Blancpain flyback chronograph watches are also water-resistant and operational at pressures of up to 10 bar, or even 30 bar for models in the Fifty Fathoms collection.
About Us:
We are a brick and morter store front business in the same location for 25 years. We have been dealing in jewelry & watches for over 75 years combined. You are dealing with a reputable store front registered business.
This watch is on display in store if you would like to come by and look at it yourself.
You can be assured that your new watch is 100% Genuine and Authentic. We remove the risk of your buying from an unknown source. We welcome your personal visit and inspection. A walk in customer can also look through a few dozen Rolex's, Cartier's, Patek's, Omega's, Breitling's and other high end watches we have available

Messages In This Thread

FS: LNIB BLANCPAIN Fifty Fathoms CHRONO Watch Ref: 5015F-3630
Re: FS: LNIB BLANCPAIN Fifty Fathoms CHRONO Watch Ref: 5015F
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE