The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Heuer Monaco 1133B - Steve McQueen!

Hi Guys,

Here is another Monaco I need to sell, to make way for my new arrivals! I'm sure some of you are curious to what I have coming that I am selling two of my Monaco's! ;)

This listing is for my beautiful Steve McQueen classic, Heuer Monaco 1133B with Heuer NSA MK2 bracelet. Serial and Reference number are very clearly visible on the case. I had this Monaco serviced with Craig @ ChronoDeco in May 2015. Fortunately, this Monaco dial had very few spots on the edges that had any gasket damage, so it is actually in great shape! Craig cleaned it up very well, and you can see a photo of the dial in the gallery.

The movement was completely taken apart, and serviced by Craig. The crystal and seals were replaced as well. This Monaco is not only gorgeous, but works smoothly. So if you are looking for a great example of a Monaco 1133B, that has been recently serviced by a master Heuer expert this is your chance!

I believe this is probably one of the nicest 1133B in the market currently, so if you are in search of one, here is your opportunity.

I will sell this Monaco 1133B for the best offer over $8,500! :) Yes, I know this is a low start, especially for this condition, but figured let's make it fun!

I will accept offers for the next several days. I may extend the time if offers are not strong, or end auction early if I am happy with a strong offer.

If I receive several offers that are not strong, I will allow each bidder to counter the highest offer until the two highest bidders are left. If you don't want to deal with bidding, then please make a strong offer that I can not refuse! :)

I also do have a Heuer Automatic red box and unsigned papers if you would like to make it a complete set. This will be sold separately and not part of the bidding.

Many references available here on OTD.

Thank you again for looking, and look forward to receiving offers! And of course, thank you Jeff and CT for the space!

I have a ton of photos in my photo gallery, located here:

https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-FqnxM2/

Here are some teaser photos:

Messages In This Thread

FS: Heuer Monaco 1133B - Steve McQueen!
SOLD - Heuer Monaco 1133B
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE