The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Uncommon Longines with Sector/ Scientific dial, unrestored

For sale today is something you don't get to see everyday.

These are the very sought after "scientific" or "sector" dial watches.

This particular piece does not break the bank, nor compromise with originality with cost.

The watch came directly from the owner's son to a dealer, then was in turn sold to me. Watch is 100% original and non-restored. Many of these sector dials typically comes with bad dial due to age or fake/ redial/ restored/ repainted/ whatever dial. But this is one truly original piece.

The gold filled 33mm case is unpolished and retained all the nice details on it. I have no idea on service history but watch keeps good time and movement looks gorgeous.

Here are the photos of the watch:

photo IMG_2786_zpsskssdvel.jpg
 photo IMG_2787_zpsizxo4yyt.jpg
 photo IMG_2789_zpskwtkcw2n.jpg
 photo IMG_2790_zpsi4uvkjvp.jpg
 photo IMG_2791_zps47ptol8k.jpg
 photo IMG_2792_zpspvpejb2w.jpg
 photo IMG_2793_zpsopdbjsk7.jpg
 photo IMG_2794_zpsj5xcixrz.jpg
 photo IMG_2795_zpsj0jldmfk.jpg
 photo IMG_2796_zpszhmlmu2y.jpg
 photo IMG_2797_zpsgkiqupfk.jpg
 photo IMG_2798_zpsxka40p5w.jpg
 photo IMG_2799_zps8ih4egwg.jpg
 photo IMG_2800_zpsxjbwcgjr.jpg
 photo IMG_2801_zpsnna6oiqv.jpg
 photo IMG_2802_zpsupgbl1tz.jpg

I am asking for USD 1,200 for this watch, shipped to your doorstep.
Please email me at reficul_x AT yahoo DOT com and do not PM me please as I will take longer time to respond.

If the above photo do not load, means it has gone to a good home.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE