The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

Re: FSOT: Somes inserts ( Tachy/ minty).

Hello,

The bezel 3646, one inserts tachy 1163 minty,one insert tachy minty with tritium point are sold.

The rest still available.
Thanks and good day.
Anthony

Hello,

: First let me wish for all of the OTD community, the best for 2016!

: I have somes inserts/bezel available for trade/sell.
: Concerning trade, I'm looking for parts Zenith/Rolex/omega/...
: I'm looking for good cases ref 3147 and for Heuer movements.

: Items available:

: - minty bezel 3646/2446 H (1 to 11), with small trace of wear 2 to
: 5.
: - 2x minty/nos tachy inserts 1163/73663.
: - 2x minty/nos tachy inserts for 1163/73663 with original tritium
: point.
: - beautiful (but used) HM insert for 11630 type case,... With
: original tritium point.
: - complet minty/nos tachy bezel for 1163/73663.
: - complet minty/nos tachy bezel for 11630 type case, with original
: tritium point.

: You can contact me via what's app: +852.5507.1411, by email too.

: Open to receive any offer about trade and price.

: Have a good day.
: Best,
: Anthony

Messages In This Thread

FSOT: Somes inserts ( Tachy/ minty).
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE