The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Blancpain Fifty Fathoms 3H Bund

Up for sale is my BP FF Bund.
I bought this a while ago from a dealer in Germany.

Condition report...
Case & bezel in great shape, no major dings or scratches. I haven’t polished it, and case edges are sharp. Some light scratches, but nothing to write home about. Worst scratch is on the North West lug, but again it’s very light.
Crown has a deep scratch in it. Small scratch on the glass just above & below the BP logo.
Original Lume still glows on dial/hands and the bezel triangle. (it’s not very bright, but pretty good for it’s age). Bezel Lume triangle has the infamous ‘split’, you probably know, but it’s a common trait - something to do with the expansion/contraction of the bezel material. It’s a good sign, shows it’s original.
Dial has some very minor paint loss right at the edge on the left hand side - difficult to see, but it’s there.
Serial is 1069.
Bezel rotates smoothly without click in both directions (as it should), it’s not loose, but has a nice smooth firm action. Bezel upper surface is in superb condition.
Original fixed spring bars. These can be replaced with removable versions for more strap options.
Comes on a NATO strap and with a Blancpain zipped & padded soft Service pouch.
Service history unknown.

There is a write-up on my blog here: https://heuerville.wordpress.com/2015/12/28/blancpain-fifty-fathoms-3h-bund/

Looking for offers over £5K GBP via Bank Transfer
If I don't know you, please don't be offended if I seek references. Feel free to ask about me on here.
I reserve the right to accept offers over a few days - thanks all !

Loads of pics below.. may take a while to load...

Thanks
Stewart
Heuerville

Messages In This Thread

FS: Blancpain Fifty Fathoms 3H Bund
Re: FS: Blancpain Fifty Fathoms 3H Bund
ON HOLD: Blancpain Fifty Fathoms 3H Bund
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE