The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Rare Droz Military Issued Diver, Breguet style dial

Hi folks,

On offer today, is a very rare Droz diver, issued by Royal Australian Navy, probably in the later 50s or very early 60s due to the radium presence (measured with a Geiger meter). This watch is interesting as it shared many similar feature to the rare vintage Breguet diver, like the dial and to the unsigned AS movement. I took a photo of the back of the dial but I forgot to upload it as it was on my iphone.

Watch is in great condition, with some battle scars on the case. The Super compressor case measures 40mm without crown. All parts original to the watch. Movement is unsigned AS 1580, and FYI, the Breguet version has also the same unsigned AS 1581 movement (for the date). Here is a great write up on the Breguet watch for those who are keen:

http://www.ablogtowatch.com/breguet-1646-diver-watch-newly-discovered-vintage-1965/

As this watch is really rare, I have no idea to the price. Hence I am open for reasonable offers.

Here are the photos:

photo IMG_3104_zpskyerfkwj.jpg
 photo IMG_3102_zps0l126wfm.jpg
 photo IMG_3101_zpsb24kahgq.jpg
 photo IMG_3100_zpslyuzqrpd.jpg
 photo IMG_3099_zpsbzsyduma.jpg
 photo IMG_3098_zpsfkwmxhns.jpg
 photo IMG_3097_zpso1vnrtgj.jpg
 photo IMG_3096_zpswezcuwmz.jpg
 photo IMG_3095_zpsu0xhmtog.jpg
 photo IMG_3094_zpsfrrunoxi.jpg
 photo IMG_3093_zpsac6u5h8q.jpg
 photo IMG_3092_zpso97eld16.jpg
 photo IMG_3091_zpsmoc9nugp.jpg
 photo IMG_3086_zpsbjhtuvbq.jpg
 photo IMG_3085_zpswoxuwwyl.jpg
 photo IMG_3084_zpsiu7cvymi.jpg
 photo IMG_3083_zpsc8j4mud9.jpg
 photo IMG_3082_zpsskeu0m43.jpg

Please contact me at reficul_x AT yahoo DOT com

Thanks for viewing!

Messages In This Thread

FS: Rare Droz Military Issued Diver, Breguet style dial
Sold! Thanks D and CT for use of space!
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE