The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: SUPER SWEET HEUER AUTAVIA 15630 MH "STARDUST DIAL"

Hi,

I am selling this very nice Heuer Autavia 15630 MH.
It took me some time to get the watch in the condition it is now.
When I bought it it came with the wrong subdial hands, M/H hands were faded and lost a part of their lume.
So all that had to be corrected. In the last picture you see the watch in the condition I bought it.
Now the watch is back to the condition it deserves it can go to an other collector.

Case is in a very good condition with some minor hairline scratches from normal wear.
Original sunburst effect in the upper case intact and the edges still very sharp.
No nicks in the case.

Dial has that amazing and very even stardust effect that can be seen under certain angles.
Hour markers have the original lume. Hands have been repainted and relumed by James Hyman.
Orange accents in the right subdial are original and very bright. Again the orange color is more fluo in real than in the pics.
( picture number 6 gives a good idea )

Mineral glass en original MH bezel are in an extremely good condition.
Unidirectional bezel that makes a very nice clicking sound when turned.

Mechanically the watch is really very good, keeping very good time, good power reserve,
chrono starting and resetting perfectly. Pushers makes a crisp sound and are very clean.
No remains from melted gaskets. Watch has had a full check up.

Model: Heuer Autavia 15630 MH
Serial number: 260003
Movement: Caliber 15

( both serial and model number are perfectly visible between the lugs )

I am selling the watch with or without this new and super nice "classy marrone" Bulang strap ( worth 120 euros )

When I sold an Autavia 1563 a while ago on this forum several OTD members told me I sold it too low.
Again I am pricing this 15630 on the low side. I enjoyed giving the watch the overhaul it deserved but I just cannot keep all my watches.
So it can go to another collector, rather than to an investor or dealer. And I hope it can stay in the OTD family.

Price:

Option 1: "head only": 3300 euros
Option 2: watch with the Bulangandsons strap: 3400 euros
( both options include a fully insured shipping )
( I include a full refund in case of any problem or in case the watch would not be as described )

Kind regards,
Bernard

Messages In This Thread

FS: SUPER SWEET HEUER AUTAVIA 15630 MH "STARDUST DIAL"
SOLD *NM*
Re: FS: SUPER SWEET HEUER AUTAVIA 15630 MH "STARDUST DIAL"
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE