The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Omega Geneve F300hz Vintage 1970 NOS

Dear Chrono Trader readers,

Up for sell to day is my stunning Omega Geneva reference 198.0068, certified chronometer, in perfect condition as well as technical and aesthetic reason: it is almost NOS state (New Old Stock)
Indeed the watch comes from a watchmaker stock and unworn.

The box, gold plated 20 microns,presents its original polished emphasizing the curve of the box while at the top the iridescent sun, witout any default, perfectly finish the dial.
Only the bottom has some slight damage due to storage: negligible.

The movement developed by Omega is the famous 1250 under License Bulova tuning fork and is present as a feature, besides its accuracy, magical flow of the second hand: almost hypnotic!
Caliber is new stock, the original did not assess storage all these years in a drawer.
It was changed by a certified watchmaker Omega Vintage and therefore underwent a total Control: its operation is perfect.

The dial is impeccable with its gold index faultless, blameless needles, dater (has a quick adjustment to the crown) is running strong.
The width is almost 40mm crown included for horn length with 44 mm fully valid.

Quadruple signature on the bottom dial crown, and movement.
I forgot the loop also badged Omega.

In summary a nice opportunity to acquire an Omega Geneve F300Hz in a rare condition which was a milestone in the history of watchmaking.
A watch for a museum !

The watch will be delivered with it new leather bracelet / croco and will be accompanied by its certificate of origin (deliver by the watchmaker)

some pictures :

The watch is located in France.

I am looking for 580 Euro + shipping for this rare watch.
I am preferring bank wire.

Please feel free to ask, if you have some other questions.

You can contact me at : charlotte.banos@sfr.fr

I have a lot of positive references and already ship to Hong Kong without any problems

Thanks to Chronotrader for the space.

Best regards from France.

Michel.

Messages In This Thread

FS: Omega Geneve F300hz Vintage 1970 NOS
Sold / Thanks to Chronotrader!
OHPF
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE