The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: SUPER MINT HEUER MONZA BLACK PVD REF. 150.501

Hi,

Let me start with a little question.
Do we like the new 2016 Heuer Monza re-edition Ref. CR2080 better than the original ref. 150.501?
I must admit I like that re-edition a lot. But do I prefer it over the 1976 original? Not sure.

Anyway, here the chance to own a fantastic 100% original, never touched, never repainted, never messed with Monza Ref. 150.501.
I think we have all seen the review Stewart did on the model.
His review will help me sell this watch: https://heuerville.wordpress.com/2011/04/17/heuer-monza-150-501/
( thanks mate )

I really would like to call this watch in almost NOS condition.
Of course that is nonsense, it is or it is not. So let's call it super minty.

Case has all the graining perfectly intact, so nobody tried to correct or hide anything.
I can guarantee the pvd is not only fabulous but it is also the original factory coating.
( I have seen some very good re-coatings but it's never as good as the original, well I suppose )
When you look at it with a magnifier you will find some imperfections, super tiny and almost invisible to the naked eye.
The previous owner did wear the watch from time to time, so that's why I cannot call it NOS.

Dial and hands are 100% perfect. I looked at it with my magnifier, I studied my XXL pictures.
It's simply impossible to say there is an imperfection.
The lume colour of the hour markers is just stunning, they have that very sweet coffee with milk colour.
Red accents on the dial and the red colour of the hands are just perfect. Not faded a bit, just great.

Original plexi of course in great condition as well.
Case back still has the factory vertical lines and the engravings are super crisp.
In my opinion nobody ever polished this case-back ( the small hairline scratches wouldn't be there ).

Mechanically the watch works perfect, chrono as well.
Pushers super clean, typical clicking sound when pushed. So no sticky pushers.

Model: Heuer Monza ref. 150.501
Serial number: 383405
Movement: Heuer caliber 15

I am selling the watch with the brown DB10 rally strap.
Optional it can come with an extra authentic black corfam small/big holes

I know that I am pricing the watch pretty high. Reason is that it is really good. You will not find one in a similar condition very easy.
And maybe you will run out of opportunities like this soon to own the original pvd Monza in an amazing condition.

Price: 3700 euros ( included insured shipping and DB10 strap )
Optional: extra original black corfam: +375 euros

( I give a full refund in case of any problem or if the watch would not be as described )

Kind regards,
Bernard

Messages In This Thread

FS: SUPER MINT HEUER MONZA BLACK PVD REF. 150.501
Re: FS: SUPER MINT HEUER MONZA BLACK PVD REF. 150.501
OHPF *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE