The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: '67 Omega Speedmaster Professional Pre-Moon cal. 321 145.012

Joe here. Personal collector and long-time multi-forum lurker. 'about3blank' on eBay as well, see more personal seller info below.

Sadly, have to let go of my #1 favorite watch I've ever owned. (Thank you, Cheap Oil.) This is a legit, excellently-running, column wheel, pre-moon Speedy Pro. Condition is perfect for everyday wear, as I pretty much have done for the past three months, with zero issues. Bought from Kringkily via Omega Forums in early 2016. Looks great, works great, feels great. Definitely not a museum piece, but about as honest as they come. Please take care of him. (I call him 'Major Tom').

Omega Speedmaster Professional
Reference 145.012-67
Caliber 321
Serial 24,xxx,xxx

Dial: Original applied metal logo, stepped dial. Rich, deep, greasy brown. Easily the best part of the watch. Gorgeous.

Lume: Original tritium. Love the color, great in person. Only a small chip on 4 o'clock index.

Hands: Original tritium. Matches dial lume. Flat chrono seconds.

Bezel: Original DON ('Dot Over Ninety'). Slight ghosting in sunlight (love this), dent on top, worn but legible.

Crystal: Original hesalite. Small Omega logo visible at center. A few marks but overall great and clear.

Movement: Consistently ~45secs slow everyday. Chrono functions stop start and reset perfectly. Column wheel is butter.

Crown: Omega, more recent replacement

Bracelet: Original Omega (same look as Holzer but marked Omega), pretty stretched

Straps: FREE Heuerville Distressed Oiled Terracotta strap with vintage Omega buckle, and two unique NATOs that look great on this watch (black/tan matches lume perfect).

Shipping: FREE Fedex

Price: $6,700 PayPal purchase (incl. 4% fee) -- relatively firm

PayPal ID: jsy.lsgh@gmail.com (different from contact)

Contact: josephdanielsy@gmail.com or +1-832-370-1580 (mobile)

(Credit to previous seller Kringkily for movement picture)

ABOUT THE SELLER:

Been collecting watches for a couple of years as a personal hobby. Lurker on all the forums for a long time. Been mostly using eBay to sell, but moving over here now because those fees aren't great, and I realized it's much more fun and facile to deal with fellow enthusiasts. (And I don't post enough in WUS and OF, whoopsie.)

Houston's not in a great place economically (yay cheap oil), so I'm playing it safe and selling all my watches except for the 114060 I got from the family for MBA graduation. Hopefully, I'll be able to fill the collection out again soon! A 'new' 321 Speedy will most definitely the first new entry.

PROFILES FOR REFERENCE:

eBay: http://www.ebay.com/usr/about3blank
Omega Forums: https://omegaforums.net/members/about3blank.20127/
WatchUSeek: http://forums.watchuseek.com/member.php?u=437850
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/josephdanielsy/

My IG is protected, but add me with a PM letting me know you wanna buy a watch, and I'll approve you.

Cheers,
Joe

Messages In This Thread

FS: '67 Omega Speedmaster Professional Pre-Moon cal. 321 145.012
Re: FS: '67 Omega Speedmaster Professional Pre-Moon cal. 321
Re: FS: '67 Omega Speedmaster Professional Pre-Moon cal. 321
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE