The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: 11630 Autavia White Dial

I am putting up for sale my very nice, very rare 1130 White dial.
Please find below plenty of pictures – I am not the best so I have gone for quantity with as much quality as I am able to muster!

The watch is in fine condition overall. I would say the worst bit on it (if you can call it that ) is the bezel is worn round the edge. The outer edge of all the numbers is present as well as the hole at the top still filled.
The watch came to me on a GF bracelet with HLF end links. I always prefer to keep watches as they come to me but happy in this case to sell it ‘head only’ if that is preferable. The GF bracelet is full length and in nice tight condition. It is undated. There are some surface scratches and markes on the clasp which I have photographed as best as possible-no deep knocks or dents. There are images with is fully bent to see the level of movement in the bracelet itself. The tropic strap does not come with the watch but looks nice so I have it on that for the time being.
It also comes with the automatic warranty book. This comes in the original plastic sheath and is filled out- ‘11630T Mineral’ It sadly does not have the serial number filled in it. The watch came to me from the same country as the booklet is filled out. I think the previous owner said that be bought it from the original owner. In terms of this I was happy and contented that the warranty booklet is for the watch but I leave that up to any buyer to their thoughts on it as a set.
The bit that sold it to me- the Dial! Put simply its fabulous. I have seen several different watches with the sub-dials fading unevenly. This watch has the tiniest lightest bit of fading on the left sub-dial at 3, to put it into perspective I am sat writing this under artificial light and I can’t see it at all. I have tried to photograph it as best as possible to show it but am struggling, it is that minimal and good. There are no marks or scratches on the dial, it is all perfect around the edges. Original lume on the dial, there is some light fading to the hour markers and also the right sub-dial orange accents. All in all, I think you would do well to find a better condition 11630 white dial- if you can find one.
The crystal is free from marks and scratches, no chips rounds the edges, nothing to detract from that stunning dial.
The case has had a light polish before me so the edges are not original finish but still very very good. The graining is still very present and prominent, the sides are nice and free from serious scratches or knocks.
The serial number and model number are both present and very clear so no worries there- the serial number on this is 260178.
I have not had it serviced during my ownership and it has not needed, runs well, winds fine, resets as it should and keeps good time generally.
It is in my view a very fine example of a very very watch that seldom come up, having had a silver dialled version at the same time this was kept as the flat white of the dial is just beautiful.
Pricewise I am not overly sure but would like to see somewhere around the £5750UKP head only or £7000UKP with the bracelet plus shipping.
Whilst I would prefer a straight sale I am not adverse to a trade depending on what it is.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks to Jeff and OTD for the facility.
And now to the pictures!!!

Messages In This Thread

FS: 11630 Autavia White Dial
Re: FS: 11630 Autavia White Dial
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE