The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

Event: OTD Auction Exclusive - Heuer Autavia 73663 Military

OTD Informal Auction - Ground Rules

* Reserve price is the Starting Bid listed below each watch, all bids below this level will not be considered

* Auction will end on Friday July 29th at 5pm Eastern Standard Time U.S

* I will post an Update Every night between 7-8pm EST as to the current status of the bid on each watch

* If a Bidder wants to show a strong bid to end the Auction, Bid must be labeled “Close Out Bid” - I will immediately inform the bidder if the “Close out bid” is accepted

* If a “Close out Bid” is not accepted - the Bidder will have the option of leaving the bid as standing or retracting the bid to see where bid proceeds to.

* “Close Out Bids” will not be disclosed in the nightly update. If a close out bid, is accepted, the nightly update will simply state the auction has been "closed out"

* Shipping - Fedex Priority Domestic in the US - Additional $50, Fedex Priority International - $75. All items will be double Boxed, and tracking Information provided

* Insurance - available at Buyers expense

* Returns - accepted within 3 days of delivery, Buyer pays for return shipping

* Payment - Direct Deposit Wire Instructions will be provided to Winners on Saturday, Paypal will be accepted but 5% must be added to the final tally - Buyers Choice

* Bid Format - To Submit a bid, send an e-mail to Lanny@BDCM.com Subject line should read “OTD Auction Bid” Body should contain the following information:

Bidders Full Name & Telephone Number

Watch that you are bidding on

Dollar amount of Bid

Am I Missing anything? Hope Not - i figured it would be worth the time to be specific so that there is as little confusion as possible.

I have tried to make the starting prices a healthy discount to where i think the pieces are worth, and i have done my best to describe what i think are each watches liabilities

I use a 300MM Macro lens for the photo’s but i am no Croswaithe or Gavin by any stretch of the imagination - if there are specific shots you want let me know and hopefully i will have time to provide

4) Heuer Autavia 73663 Black and White (Military)

Disclosures:
Restored 2013
Hands Relumed
Case re-polished
Case does not have serials numbers (did not have them before the polish either)
I have heard that some military issue Heuers did not have ref or serials numbers intentionally, not sure if that was the case here

Starting Price: $4,000

Pic:

Best of Luck
Lanny

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE