The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: HEUER AUTAVIA 1163 PRE-VICEROY CALIBER 11-I UNTOUCHED

Hi,

I am selling this very nice 100% untouched & original Heuer Autavia 1163 Pre-Viceroy.
Heuer was already selling this model before the Viceroy campaign.
Since the watch was not a great success at that moment much less were sold than the later 1163 Viceroy.

Main difference with the later cigarette model is that this watch comes with the Caliber 11-i movement.
Between the lugs you will only find the "1163" engraving instead of the 1163V.
Also a low "204" serial between the lugs.

The watch is 100% untouched & original.
You can take this very strict, so no parts have been changed, case was never refurbished, no relume!
The watch is in the exact same condition as when sold apart from the fact that is has been used.

Case is untouched, still showing the original sunburst in upper case.
Bevelled edges are still super sharp. Case-back is very clean with no scratches from bad case openings.
Of course the case is showing superficial hairline scratches from normal use.

Dial is really stunning with the subdials still very white and clean.
Original hands. Original lume on hands and hour markers. Red accents are still very bright.
Lume dots at 3,6 and 9 are fading which is very often the case on this earlier 1163.

Tachymeter bezel is in very good condition and original.
Original plexi that is in good condition and still pretty thick.

Mechanically the watch is working 100%.
Keeping very good time, good power reserve and chrono starting and resetting as it should.
Pushers are very clean and crisp ( so no sticky pushers ).

Model: Heuer Autavia 1163 Pre-Viceroy ( only 1163 engraved between the lugs )
Serial number: 204953
Movement: heuer Caliber 11-i

This is a nice opportunity to own an earlier Autavia 1163 with a great movement.
A pre-Viceroy in this honest untouched condition with a super clean movement and a very good Tachymeter bezel is getting pretty hard to find.

I am giving the buyer the opportunity to buy the watch with a NOS small holes corfam.

Price:
Option 1: watch "head only": 2950 euro ( including insured shipping )
Option 2: watch with a small holes corfam: 3250 euro ( including insured shipping )

Kind regards,
Bernard

Messages In This Thread

FS: HEUER AUTAVIA 1163 PRE-VICEROY CALIBER 11-I UNTOUCHED
OHPF *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE