The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Longines Vintage Black Dial "Superman" under Warranty

Dear Chronotrader readers,

: I'm selling my Longines Ultra Chron 2891-431 allias "SPIDERMAN" born at the end of 60 years.

: The particularly elegant aesthetics of this watch come from its very slim design (thickness :10mm) and classy contrast between the black dial, the English green color of indexs and gold of the box.
: Diameter : 37mm including crown
beautiful dial opening: Enjoy on my 21 cm wrist...!

DIAL
: Superb black dial, without any defaults, turning blue gray depending on the
: natural light is enhanced by gold indexes with figures in green
: onyx situated at the 4 cardinal points .
: gold hands enhanced by the same green magic onyx: The devil is in
: the details ... !!
: This rare presentation permits an elegant integration of the date
: at 3 o'clock.

DATER
: The dater is "instantaneous jump" : at midnight , precisely,
: instantaneous change of the date : Impressive!.

CALIBER
: Technically the Longines caliber 431 Automatic is still and always relevant
: Indeed, a spring balance resonator high frequency (36,000 Ah.)
: provides an outstanding working stability.
: Visually, independently of the diabolical precision of the caliber,
: the seconds hand seems to slip into a continuous movement on the
: dial: magic !
The caliber have been fully serviced by my
: watchmaker Omega Vintage and approved Swatch Group (Omega,
: Longines among others ...) and so watch is guaranteed 1 year with effect from 30 May 2016.

CASE
: Case,in perfect shape, is"Gold filled" 10K (guarantee of gold thickness
: of at least 60 microns).

: Quadruple signature on the dial, caliber, crown and buckle.

: New Bracelet real black crocodile.

Watch will be delivered with it's blue service box Longines and warranty certificate

: Some pictures to illustrate my point:

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

: 2 next Pics by my watchmaker.
:
:

:
:
:
:
:
:
:

: My asking price is 640€ + worldwide shipping.

: Please feel free to email me for any questions to : mickael.vancamp@gmail.com

: Watch is located in France.

: Many references here and on French forum.

: Many Thanks for your interest and CT for the space !!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE