The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Bell & Ross BR 126 Phantom-Full Set

Hi guys,

here is another one.Let it roll.

This one is stunning.A Bell & Ross BR126 Phantom.Simply black.
And without having a bad conscience I can say it is in condition as new.It also has to pass for my personal grail ones.
Also it is a really good bargain.

The watch is of October 2014.Warranty until the end of this month.For your and my security I let the watch check of the seller (Jeweller Böhnlein;Bayreuth,Germany)
in June 2016.He proved the fully functional condition in a writing to me as you can see on the pics.Since this check I did not wear the watch.

The BR comes in Full Set means the warranty card (OCT 2014).The inner and outer box.The instruction manual and the writing I mentioned above.
Certainly also the stunning BR126.

The BR 126 is in condition as new without any scratch.The ETA 2892-2 movement with Chronograph module
is in great working condition.It ran with +6sec/day on my wrist.

The only lack is a light partial damage on the front side of the inner box caused by an adhesive strip.(Great work, Jeweller..thanks)

I offer it for 1950€.You won't get a cheaper one in this condition on the www.
Payment via bank wire or PayPal (+fees)
About the shipping costs we have to talk.They depend on where you live.Usually I use DHL.
Watch and me are located in Germany.

For any questions or further pics send me an e-mail and I will return asap.

Regards
Patrick

Messages In This Thread

FS: Bell & Ross BR 126 Phantom-Full Set
Re: FS: Bell & Ross BR 126 Phantom-Full Set SOLD
Re: FS: Bell & Ross BR 126 Phantom-Full Set
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE