The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Stunning 1969 Heuer Autavia Ref:7763 *PIC*

For sale is a fantastic Heuer Autavia Ref:7763. The watch runs great and all functions operate as designed. Please review the pictures carefully as I am attempting to present the watch in its actual condition.

The dial is absolutely phenomenal. There are no scratches, marks dings etc. Yes, the subdials have taken on some patination but fully expected from a watch this age. You can see all luminous material is light, fluffy and fully intact and original.

The bezel is the minutes/hour bezel opposed to the tachy bezel has faded from its original black color. In some light it takes on a gorgeous purplish-blue hue that is really special. There is a slight scratch between the 45 and 50 minute markers on the bezel which clearly shows in the photos.

The case is probably as good as it gets for 40+ year old vintage piece. I am not the original owner and since it is truly nearly impossible to tell these days, I will not go so far to say the case is unpolished. BUT, I will say if it was polished then it was done very lightly and professionally. The case bears no signs of rounding and the bevels and lugs are very crisp.

Hands are original and correct.

Please contact me if you would like for me to send you a picture from a particular angle, etc. I have purchase more pieces on Chronotrader than I have sold but I have sold a few so am very happy to provide references. Additional pics can be seen on my IG feed @watches4william and I can be contacted that way as well. I am not a watch dealer in any way, shape or form but just a simple aficionado and fellow watch nerd.

I am looking for $7,000 USD plus shipping with payment via bank wire and will consider Paypal for the right buyer. Will also ship worldwide but the cost shall be born by the buyer

https://postimg.org/gallery/16b9juix0/

Thanks Jeff for the space!

Messages In This Thread

FS: Stunning 1969 Heuer Autavia Ref:7763 *PIC*
Re: SOLD Stunning 1969 Heuer Autavia Ref:7763
Re: FS: On Hold Pending Funds-Thanks! *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE