The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: 100% ORIGINAL & UNTOUCHED HEUER AUTAVIA DIVER 100

Hi guys,
I am putting up for sale what I think is the best Heuer watch I have ever had.
I think we all know how rare an Heuer Autavia Diver 100 is, especially when it comes in this fabulous condition.
It comes with its original bracelet, also in perfect condition.

For those less familiar with the watch here some great reviews:
http://www.calibre11.com/heuer-autavia-diver-100-secrets/
http://www.calibre11.com/heuer-autavia-diver-100/

Ok, concerning the watch I am offering here.
The watch comes as when it was sold. I really want to make that very clear.
Nothing was changed to it. So the case has never been refurbished; hands and hour markers have their original lume;
the mineral glass has not been replaced and the Rolex style bezel is the original.
Several experts tend to believe that the decomp bezel several Diver 100 watches
come with was not the original bezel. So even if this Rolex style bezel is maybe less attractive to some it is the bezel you want for your Diver 100.

Case has its original and beautiful sunburst effect in the upper case, bevelled edges are just perfect.
The case has some very light micro-swirls ( and some very superficial scratches on the case-back ).
In fact this is the only reason I cannot call this watch NOS. I know most sellers would call it NOS.
My pictures show every little detail and imperfection. So please study them well and you will see how good this watch really is.
Please also note in the pictures the case has a model number between the lugs but not a serial number. It's not uncommon to see with these 11063V cases.
( I have seen it on one of my Skippers 15640 black late and an Autavia 11063MH )
( to be absolutely sure I checked with 2 experienced Heuer experts, also Heuerchrono.com mentions Skippers 15640 with 11063V case without serial )

Dial and hands are just 100% perfect. There is nothing more I can say. So all the original lume that is in perfect condition.
The original round lume dots and triangle at 12 o'clock have a stunning creamy color. Hands show no signs of corrosion. Dial is absolutely spotless.
I included some pics taken under UV light. They are showing very clearly all the lume is original.

Mechanically the watch is working perfect. Keeping perfect time, great power reserve, chrono working as it should and resetting perfectly.
You pick up the watch and it starts working. Pushers are super clean and crisp. They show no signs of melted gaskets.

Undirectional Rolex style bezel is in mint condition. Lume dot in the bezel has the original lume.
Very nice and crisp clicking sound when turned.
Mineral glass is mint as well with zero scratches.

Original Jubilee bracelet in mint condition. Bracelet is at full length with minimal stretch.
The Heuer logo on the clasp is very thick, untouched and crisp.
Correct endlinks in perfect condition, not bend at all.
Please bear in mind that these original Diver 100 bracelets are really expensive and a great bonus to this watch.

Price: accepting offers starting from 8000 euros ( I will include a fully insured shipping )
( I give a full refund in case on any problem or if the watch would not be as described )

I am setting the start price really low to give as many people as possible a chance to acquire this watch. I honestly believe this watch in this untouched condition with this very sought after bracelet has a much higher value.
But I guess the market will decide on that. To makes things clear, 8000 euros is the reserve price. So if that would turn out to be the highest offer it will sell at that price. It's the risk I am taking here.
For your info, the Heuer100 auction also had two Diver 100 ( both in excellent condition ). Despite the inefficient communication one was sold for $8717 and the second for $9315.

Best regards,
Bernard

Messages In This Thread

FS: 100% ORIGINAL & UNTOUCHED HEUER AUTAVIA DIVER 100
Bracelet has the dive suit extension *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE