The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: FIRST OWNER HEUER AUTAVIA 1163V + CORFAM + SUN BUCKLE

Hi guys,

I am selling less and less of my Heuer Autavia 1163 watches.
It took me a while to realize it's better to just keep them.
On the other hand I find it useless to keep too many of one and the same reference.
I think some of you know I have some Viceroys and that may be an understatement.
So anyway, offering here one of the best Heuer Autavia 1163V I ever owned. It is certainly in my top 3.

The watch has all the original parts and has never been polished or relumed.
In other words this watch is 100% original and untouched. I guarantee that.
The only one that touched it was my watchmaker who gave the watch a complete service.
So the watch comes like it was sold when new.
I also give the option to buy it with the original back "small holes" corfam and the original "sun" buckle.
Both came with this watch when I bought it. Both are 100% authentic. Also the sun buckle. We all know there are some very good replica's on the market.
This one is not a replica!!! This sun buckle was even never separated from the corfam. It's very easy to see that.

Ok, case is, as said, untouched, never polished, very close to mint.
You can see some dirt between bezel and case. I could remove that. Decided to keep it as it is.
Original sunburst graining in magnificent condition. I am pretty sure many would call this NOS. I can't, I am sure the watch has been worn at least a couple of times.
So what you have here is a case that has not been refurbished. How good some refurbishment may be, there is nothing as good as an untouched case when it is in this condition.

Both dial and hands in superb condition with all the original tritium, matching and with that superb creamy color.
Hour markers at 4 and 10 o'clock seem to have lost a part of the lume.
Lume dots at 3,6 and 9 in perfect condition.
Dial is 100% perfect, so no scratches or oily stains. Red accents still very bright like new.
Subdials very clean and white.

Tachymeter bezel in fantastic condition, turning as it should with a very nice and crisp sound.
All plexi, pushers and crown original and in very good condition.

Mechanically the watch is working 100% like it should.
Keeping very good time, very good power reserve, chrono perfect as well.
Pushers very crisp when pushed, so no sticky feeling.

Model: Heuer Autavia 1163V
Movement: Heuer caliber 12
Serial number: 274062
( both model and serial number clearly visible between the lugs )

I am pricing this watch higher than most Viceroys I have sold here on Chronotrader in the past.
On the other hand it is also the best I have ever offered on this forum. In the last 6 months I have sold two other Viceroys for 3,5k.
So I think the price is still fair. I even don't want to compare my price with the crazy prices I see on Ebay and Chrono24.
What's more I want to see this watch go to a true collector who will enjoy this watch for many years to come. I have seen too many of the watches I have sold here end up on a dealers's website
at a much higher price. Nothing wrong with that but I still would prefer the watch to go to a collector.

I guarantee a zero issue/no unexpected bad surprises watch.
In case the watch would need a service in the future I am ok helping the buyer to get it serviced by my watchmaker.
I give a full refund in case the watch would not be as described.

Price:
watch with a standard brown leather strap: 3750 euros ( fully insured shipping even overseas included )
option: black NOS corfam with original "sun" buckle: +850 euros

Payment by bank transfer or PayPal ( +4% to cover my fees )

Best regards,
Bernard De Vos

Messages In This Thread

FS: FIRST OWNER HEUER AUTAVIA 1163V + CORFAM + SUN BUCKLE
OHPF *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE