The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: FS Titus Calypsomatic 7986 Dacor and 5913A (Rolex Submariner

This is one of the hardest decisions I have ever made. Letting go these ladies is very painful. But this purge is no joke, so let’s go...

These old ladies need no introduction. These are from the era of the great Rolex Submariner vintage times. Titus did some of the most beautiful gilt and relief dials back then, they are just plain awesome. I have taken a few pictures of the ladies today, but if you want to see more including macros, please go to IG:

https://www.instagram.com/goyoneuff/

It is a very humble collection and here is a short description for you. They are all original Titus Calypsomatics with their original parts.

7986: The Dacor really is like new, considering its age, including the bracelet, which is like new, really is that good. There are two spare links included. You will not find, I am sure, a Titus in this shape, and even more rare, a Dacor in this shape, plain and simple. Flat four roulette date wheel and flat four bezel insert. A conservative TZ 95% for a vintage piece. Price $3988.

5913A: Roulette open 6 and 9 with incredible all original and in absolutely crazy condition original Titus branded BoR bracelet. Flat four bezel insert. There are a few spare links included. The gilt dial is a marvel. Please see macros in my IG page. Push crown only. A conservative TZ 90% for a vintage piece. Price $3888.

Both of them had been examined and serviced by my watchmaker who is a guy that work on Rolex, ETA based watches, and other high end pieces. He has a lot experience, and he had worked for me in the past in many other kind of watches including Rolex. He pressure tested them ladies up to 3ATM. If you need more pictures I am more than happy to provide. These were diver watches, and even though my watchmaker pressure tested them to 3ATM, these are vintage and WR is not guaranteed. If you have questions, please ask away ! Any other NATO or RAF strap you might see in IG pictures is not included in the sale.

I appreciate good and fine pieces, however, this is a For Sale ad only. No trades offers please !!!

The fine print, please READ it !!! Again, please read THIS !!!!

The saga continues. The time has come and this sale has to happen. Really want to see all the watches I am not wearing go to good hands. Also, keeping on a promise made. They deserve to be shown to the world in a wrist, not sitting in my safe.

Price is ONLY for Wire Transfer or Money Order, Bank of America or Chase Quickpay are preferred, and shipped to CONUS and/or to our Canadian brothers ONLY via USPS Priority Mail FULLY INSURED for the sale value. Paypal could be OK, but we need to discuss further and you must be an established forum member in time, posts, and feedback (sorry, but never again burned because of Paypal). International transactions are always welcomed but YOU will have to pay extra shipping fees and you have to be a recognized and established forum member both in time, posts, and feedback.

What you see in the pictures is what you get, unless stated above otherwise. Always ask, please ask any questions before committing to buy. Buy with confidence. I am a long stating member of this community and other important watch forums. Have numerous references here and in other WIS forums for all kind of watches, high end and low end. Please be patient as my days are pretty busy, I will respond to any PM in the order I receive them. I will ship the watch next day at lunch time after the payment is clear.

Thank you very much for reading this sale ad, and thank you Chronotrader for the space !

Messages In This Thread

FS: FS Titus Calypsomatic 7986 Dacor and 5913A (Rolex Submariner
Re: FS: FS Titus Calypsomatic 7986 Dacor and 5913A (Rolex Su
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE