The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: 1968 Omega Speedmaster 145.022 Applied Logo Transitional Gho

Up for grabs is an Omega Speedmaster Professional

145.022-68 reference pre-moon, applied logo dial, Cal. 861 movement.

273259XX serial number which is correctly in range for this reference.

Excellent vintage condition case without major dings or dents. Possibly previously polished, but retains very sharp edges on lugs.

Dial is original, AML in excellent vintage condition with yellow patina on plots and original tritium hands.

Original DON bezel with "ghost" gray fading.

Original Omega hesalite crystal with logo in center.

Caseback is original, pre-moon, in nice condition with clearly visible Hippocampus. Inside is stamped 145.022-68.

Watch comes on unworn vintage leather strap.

No box or papers. No documented service history. Chrono runs, stops, and resets. The watch winds smoothly, keeps time at about +5 seconds per day with ~310 amplitude.

My price is $6,500 shipped within US. I ship via FedEx w/ ParcelPro insurance so international shipments are not an issue.

If you do not like my price, make an offer, do not ask for the best price as the best price for me is the highest. I will not respond to best-price-mails.

You can reach me by calling or texting 757-749-9675. For international customer, this number is also for WhatsApp.

My email is KirillYuzh@gmail.com">KirillYuzh@gmail.com

Plenty of worldwide references.

You will have a 72 hour inspection period. Please return for full refund less shipping if it is not as pictured or described.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE