The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: YEMA Sous-Marine Big Eye Chronograph Watch *PIC*

Grail Alert:

Very Rare Yema Small Eye Big Eye Chronograph Men's Wrist Watch.

This watch is in absolute stunning condition.

The Case is unpolished, the dial looks very good.
The white has a slight yellowish patina. Here you can see it is a mature watch. But the lume is still green and still has power to light up in dark.

The watch is fitted with the Valjoux 7733, it is running good. The chronograph functions as it should. Starts stops and resets good. 

The steel case measuring 39x46x13 mm excluding crown.

The watch is fitted with a brand new rubber Morellato strap.
The watch will be shipped expedited fully insured worldwide.
No guarantee on Waterproofing this has not been tested.

Have a good look at the picture.
The watch is used and traces of it.

More Pictures available.
If you have any questions please ask.

My first watch on Chronocentric but I have a 100% Feedback record with more than 600 reviews over more than 15 years on Ebay my Nickname is: rubenstimepieces

Insured and Traceable Shipment.
Although the Shipping is expedited fully insured, my experience is that shipping times may vary from a few working days to up to 3 weeks.
Only the actual amount will be stated on the shipping manifest. Custom Taxes, Duty's etc are the buyers responsibility.

I ask a fixed price of $2500 or €2250 including Paypal fees and worldwide insured expedited shipping

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE