The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Heuer GF Doublegrain BoR Bracelet Dated 3/67

Hi All,

I'm a long time daily reader, occasional contributor, I've exchanged email with some of you, and have made two purchases through the forum, but this will be my first time selling. Additionally, I'm not as well versed in GF bracelets as many of you, so if you have questions, suggestions, or comments, I ask that you please email me, I'm always willing to learn.

For sale: Heuer Gay Freres Double Grain Beads of Rice Bracelet Dated 3 / 67 with HLA end links.
All original, in good condition, and functioning well. 15 links currently installed with 2 extras, and note that measurements shown below are with the bracelet on the middle micro adjust hole with 3 remaining holes smaller/larger.

The bracelet came on a 7220NS Camaro and correct HLA end links. If you are interested in the watch with the bracelet, I am open to discussion/offers. Valjoux 72 movement was just serviced, functioning and keeping time very well, watch is very clean and honest and a seldom seem dial configuration.

Price for the bracelet and HLA endlinks is $5000 USD net to me via PayPal or Wire and I will pay for insured shipping within the continental US. Shipping / transactions outside of the US can be arranged for the additional shipping difference. I have references as a buyer here and OmegaForums, and 100% positive feedback on eBay as well. Bracelet, Watch, and I are located in Phoenix, AZ for face to face transaction as well.

Please email me with any questions. My instagram account for additional pictures of the bracelet and watch is @meticulist Thank you Jeff and CT for the space. -Colin

Messages In This Thread

FS: Heuer GF Doublegrain BoR Bracelet Dated 3/67
Re: FS: Heuer GF Doublegrain BoR Bracelet Dated 3/67
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE