The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Omega Seamaster Professional Chronometer - Limited Edition

Omega Seamaster Professional Chronometer - Limited Edition

Many of you have bought a watch from me, and know that my watches are generally nicer than advertised. This watch, at 95+% conservatively rated, is typical of my barely worn collection. Just ask anybody who has bought a watch from me. If I scratch or scrape them, I keep them or I state it clearly when I list them. I don’t like to flip anything that might not live up to my description in a buyer’s eyes.

I bought this watch several years ago. It is a watch that I wanted for years. I’m the second owner. As much as I love this watch, I’ve realized that as a retiree, I just don’t wear such a dressy watch any more. Heck, I don’t even own shirts with buttons anymore, so it’s time for it to grace another person’s as it deserves to be worn. It comes with all links, inner and outer boxes, cards, manual, and the red dot is intact. The reference # is 25893000, and the Caliber# is 3303. I have many references if needed. Feel free to inquire.

I normally don’t accept trades, but the one watch that I will accept is the
Tudor Heritage Black Bay 41 - Automatic No-Date – 79540. I’m interested in this watch only, so I will kindly refuse any other trade offers.

ANY questions: mrboots@optonline.net This is my Paypal address.

REQUEST: Please contact me initially via e-mails. I post every watch on numerous sales forums. It is hard to check every forum on a regular basis. I respond to e-mails more quickly as they all come to one place, and they are time-dated so that I can respond to them in the order that they are received. This cuts down on conflict over who got there first. Please provide me with your forum name so that we can PM each other prior to finalizing the sale to verify each other’s ID. I have many references if needed. Feel free to inquire if you have any questions: mrboots@optonline.net This is also my Paypal address.

$2250 USD shipped CONUSA Paypal- No Fee I'm located in New York out on Long Island. Remember, unlike many other sellers, my price covers Paypal and Postage.

Low Offer Policy:
I write down every offer in descending order, and will contact you if the offering price gets within a few dollars of your offer. Meanwhile, it will be sold to the first person who, at the price of the day, says "I'll take it. Wrap it up.”

Due to the value of this watch, I will ship it USPS Prioroty Express, or what some people call “Overnight.” A signature will be required.

ANY questions: mrboots@optonline.net This is my also Paypal address.

Current Position

Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE