The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Omega 396.1041 Seamaster Pro 200M Pre-Bond 1st Gen 40mm

For Sale:
Omega Seamaster Professional 200m "Pre-Bond". Reference number 396.1041. This is arguably the most desirable of all of the quartz versions of this watch, being both the larger 40mm case size as well a first generation model which has some unique features such as the mercedes hands and convex caseback.

I would rate the condition approximately 85% "very good" according to the TimeZone guidelines. There are many small scratches and little nicks which you can clearly see in the macro photos, but on the wrist, this is a clean, good looking piece. In particular, I wanted to mention that the bezel does click, but is able to rotate both directions and also, the back edge of the clasp has some wear from rubbing on the bracelet. I'm not sure how many total links are supposed to be present, but I'm guessing it'll fit around a 7.25" wrist as currently equipped.

Sale is for watch only. No box or paperwork is included.

Price & Terms:
$795 includes free domestic (USA) shipping. International shipping is available at extra cost. Bank transfer preferred but paypal plus fees may be considered if buyer has good references. NO OFFERS TO TRADE, please.

As far as my references, I am new to Chronocentric but have completed dozens of transactions on other sites such as WUS and TRF. Substantial positive feedback can be located by doing an internet search for my username "NKflyer". Please inquire if further info is needed regarding references.

I do not accept returns unless watch is significantly not as depicted. Private message or email [email]nkflyer@earthlink.net[/email] is the best way to contact me. Thanks!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE