|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
OK so apparently photobucket doesn't work well...let's try this again. Everything is fully guaranteed authentic OEM or refund. Will send you detailed pics on whatsapp or email only because its easier. Accepting offers as well...
1) 2x Heuer Automatic mint booklets - 27pgs each with Swiss carbon pages, comes in original Automatic plastic sleeve.
2) 1x Heuer Manual wind (all v72 Carreras and Autavias) minty booklet again Swiss carbon pages, with plastic sleeve and Bienne return envelope.
3) Zenith El Primero Blue Instruction booklet (10pgs) and Red International Guarantee Booklet (14pgs). Both in excellent condition, printed in Switzerland. Great piece of history for your grail Zenith. These came with the 3019phc grails, a3817, a3818 and a386.
4) Zenith Parts box in excellent condition.
5) 1972 Rolex Mail accordian advertisement from Astrua in Torino Italy. Printed in italian and in perfect condition for 45yrs old. All the watches from 1972 mens and womens listed.
6) GF Ladder Bracelet for Zenith dated 3/71 has 10 links total (probably short one link from original factory length I believe) the one loose link needs to be put back in the ladder near the clasp to keep the tapered effect of the overall bracelet.
7) 1x Zenith ZK endlink - if you are missing just one! Correct for the a384, a385, a3817, a3818, etc.
8) Zenith Nato Star NSA frosted bracelet with matching 19mm frosted concave NSA endlinks and 9 additional frosted half lengths...bracelet takes 18mm endlinks if you have them.
9) 2x Zenith 19mm convex NSA endlinks
10) 3 random Omega OEM single endlinks: No. 555, 529 and 609.