The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Vintage 1960s Kelek 20ATM Dive Chronograph /Steel/ Radi

Check out my post history for other collection pieces for sale (Chronographs, Divers, Classy dress-watches in Gold and steel!).

This example is an amazing patina piece by Kelek. Steel case, amazing patina, faded bezel, Landeron 248, plainly an amazing well-used piece. Original rallye style bracelet with expanding clasp included!

Pictures do tell more than a 1000 words ofcourse.

Specifications:

•Condition: Good unpolished condition, marks commensurate with it's age.

•Mouvement: Landeron 248

•Case: Stainless Steel

•Dimensions: 38mm without crown

•Dial: Metallic dial with Radium lume, and awesome patina.

•Strap/bracelet: Original steel bracelet with expanding clasp

•Service: Unknown Service history, watch works perfectly

I am located in Belgium and will ship worldwide

International Buyers can count on me to make the customs and tariffs process as enjoyable as possible (or non-existent)

Asking €650 Worldwide shipping included. Or Best Offer. Payment via Paypal possible if you pay the fees (3.8%). Not really looking for trades ATM.

Conditions of sale I am NOT a professional watch seller and these watches are part of my private collection. Every watch is described to the best of my ablities. The watches are in running condition unless otherwise stated. I consider the pictures part of the description and do not accept refunds. I always recommend a service for vintage watches with no service history and as such i cannot guarantee the timekeeping of these pieces. Please ask any questions beforehand and I will try to answer them. Cheers

Here is some feedback:

http://forums.watchuseek.com/search.php?searchid=134744027

https://www.reddit.com/r/WatchExchangeFeedback/search?q=GhentWatch&sort=new&restrict_sr=on&t=all

https://www.horlogeforum.nl/t/ghentwatch/48947

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE