The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Near Perfect mint Omega Seamaster 120 Diver 136.027 w papers

Hi all,

On sale today is a pretty minty Omega Seamaster 120 diver from the early 70s.

Watch works perfect, keeps great time though I do not know the service history. Watch has all original parts, unmolested even with the original crystal. Pretty in an amazing condition.

Watch case measures about 38mm across and comes with a nice handmade strap with a single hole punched. Strap is unworn.

The watch comes with the paper, though there is the movement number being strike out and amended. It is my personal opinion that the paper should/ could be original to the watch: 1) This is not a high value watch, and would be silly to find all correct to the model number and later have the serial number tampered with. 2) The original serial number strike off is too far from being a 1972? (27mil versus a 31mil) and watch is made and produced in 1972. 3) How difficult it is to find a correct model number on paper and unused....

In any case/doubt, this watch is priced fairly, priced as though it is without paper, just a plus and good to have.

Here are the photos of the watch:

​​

photo IMG_4739_zpsmld02mft.jpg
 photo IMG_4740_zpsda3ahtuo.jpg
 photo IMG_4741_zpsnu2ynspx.jpg
 photo IMG_4744_zpsaalyhrxz.jpg
 photo IMG_4745_zps586phdgf.jpg
 photo IMG_4746_zpspsqi6tld.jpg
 photo IMG_4747_zps7sc8lhfi.jpg
 photo IMG_4748_zpsuxr2bavb.jpg
 photo IMG_4750_zpsbfg8pa28.jpg
 photo IMG_4751_zpsgpvs6ke4.jpg

I am asking for USD2,800 shipped to your doorstep.
Bank wire preferred unless you accept the paypal fees of 4% and pay me in SGD equilavent in USD.

I can be reached at reficul_x AT yahoo.com
Preferred to be email rather than PM.

Thank you for your interest!
Jack

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE