The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Vintage 60s Breitling Navitimer 806

The Watch:
1964 Breitling Navitimer 806
Twinjet Panda Dial
Venus 178 Hand-Wound Movement

The Details:
Very good original condition. Minimal wear. Unpolished case with no major scrapes or scratches. Crystal free of marks.
Service done by our watchmaker as watch was keeping good time but hour chronograph hand was out of alignment.
-Issue was corrected, entire chronograph function was re-calibrated.
No Box or Papers

The Money:
Price - $3975 USD
Payment via credit card, PayPal, or Chrono24 Secure Checkout available
*Additional discounts available for no fee payment methods! Just ask.

Additional Pictures/Details:
https://purplesectortimepieces.com/current-inventory/breitling/1964-breitling-navitimer-panda-dial (Direct Watch Link)

All the questions you should ask!
I've never heard of Purple Sector Timepieces. Where did you come from?
*You've never heard of us because we're brand new! The first couple months we spent getting the business aspects in order and now it's the fun part, selling watches!

Where do you get your watches?
*The watches that started the company came from what I had collected over the years. What I loved was the search. Now we get our watches from dealers and private individuals from around the world.

Why don't you have any feedback yet?/Why does it say you just registered?
*Did you read the part about being new? We know this is a customer service business as much as any, since we don't have the feedback we're willing to answer any questions you might have and work with you to make you feel good about doing business with us. If you want to wait 6 months until we have more feedback, feel free to buy from us then!

What's the best way to ask questions?
*The best way is to email me directly at jim@purplesectortimepieces.com. Let me know you saw a listing on here and ask any questions you might have. I am full of useless knowledge and hopefully I'll have answers to you questions, especially if they are actually about a watch! Otherwise you can reach out on Facebook, Instagram, Chrono24, or send us a message here!

I've seen the same model for cheaper. Why are you more expensive?
*Complicated question but if you're just trying to buy the cheapest watch you're doing it wrong. You should be trying to get the best value for your money. No two watches are exactly alike unless they are brand new. We don't sell anything new.

What's a Purple Sector? That seems like a stupid name....
*In racing tracks are usually divided into sectors for the purpose of timing and scoring. Purple is the best. We like chronographs because they are perfect for racing!....

Can you provide more pictures/details?
*Definitely but within reason. If there's an area you're concerned with and want an additional picture of that area shoot us a message. If you have a question that we didn't cover in our listing, shoot us a message. If you want another picture because you're trying to fill up your pinterest, google it.

What shipping is included and where will you ship to?
*FedEx shipping to CONUS is included. Anywhere else is negotiable. War-torn and areas that are known for scams are likely going to be excluded.

Where can I see more about Purple Sector Timepieces?
http://purplesectortimepieces.com
http://facebook.com/purplesectorinc
http://instagram.com/purplesectortimepieces
http://chrono24.com/dealer/jj_starr/index.htm

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE