The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Hamilton Automatic Chronograph (ref. 9367) valjoux 7750 *PIC*

More Photos and time stamp here:
https://imgur.com/a/1msyTyD

This was first posted in r/WatchExchange.
I’m new here and will be adding a few more watches for sale here from time to time. I’m just moving a few watches that don’t get much wrist time. I may be open to offers for trade too.

This is a rare vintage automatic military chronograph from Hamilton from the 80s. The Black panda dial with silver bezel (super rare!) and the 40mm case makes this an extremely versatile piece.
It runs on the famed Valjoux 7750 movement. Runs well and all chronograph functions works as it should. I don’t know its service history. No box or papers.
It's in very mint condition for its age. Always gently worn on occasion only. There are no dings on the bezel and the casework shows sharp lines. Signed crown.
It will come with a new 20mm faded black / charcoal distressed leather strap with contrast stitching as pictured. I usually put Natos on so this strap is very new. I will include a 20mm luxury seat belt Nato from Blushark if the price is met.

There is now a PRICE DROP - I'm now asking US$1200 OBRO. Payment via PayPal, buyer takes care of fees, so do add the 3% upon payment.
International shipping from Singapore via Registered Mail is a flat rate of USD25.
Registered mail or parcel shipping for local buyers contact me for pricing.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE