The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FSOT: Sears Leonidas Heuer Vintage Chronograph Jacky Ickx

Hello All,

1970's Sears Chronograph made by Heuer Leonidas in almost flawless condition. Aside from a few swirls on back of case and a faint scratch at 12pm on the plexiglass, this this looks like new old stock as far as I can think. I got it, I wore it and just too funky for me. Looking for a trade if anyone interested. I believe the case is chrome but it is in such good shape that it looks like stainless. Doesn't say stainless on back so must be chrome :-) . This is not the fiberglass cased model. Approximately 45mm (crown included) wide as it is an elongated case. 15 minute chronograph, runs perfectly and all functions work as supposed to although I don't know service history. Reverse layout where bottom pusher starts and stops chrono and top resets. Made by Heuer/Leonidas for sears and also sold as a Leonidas as a cheap alternative to the quartz watches coming out in the 70's. 18mm lugs. Movement was a low cost Ebauches Bettlach EB8420 but it holds time perfectly, chrono starts, stops and resets to 12 with a nice solid click. Actually wears pretty coll and sits nicely on the wrist, just not my style. Any interesting trades welcomed. Here's a link to everything you could want to know aboutthe watch https://www.calibre11.com/heuer-easy-rider/ also listed on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/332816530630?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 where you can see my feedback or contact me for security

Sears Jacky ICKX CHRONOGRAPH

As I'm asking $699 on Ebay, I am asking a reduced $629 here and I'll cover the shipping CONUS (only). I'll also consider any interesting trades for any style watch.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE