The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Orfina Porsche Design Royal Navy

Brand: Orfina

Model: Porsche Design Military Royal Navy

Year: Early 90s I believe

Condition: Good

Movement: Automatic Lemania 5100, running well

Case: Stainless Steel (40mm) matte finished in very good condition

Crystal: Mineral crystal in very good conditions as seen on the photos

Bezel: All original internal rotating bezel

Crown: Original signed screw down crown

Dial and hands: Dial is 100% original and absolutely stunning. Markers have turned into a light cream and there are no spots on it. Hands original as well and matching the dial aging

Brecelet: Not included, head only

Up for sale, its my rare Porsche Design Military Royal Navy. These were never issued and rarely you will see one for sale but still think, these are cool and robust chronographs fun to wear and with a military look.

Price for this unit and reflecting its condition is 1.875 euros or near offer, which includes shipping through the mainstream carriers (DHL or EMS). Should you wish Fedex or UPS, this can be arranged at corresponding delta cost.

Bankwire payment preferred, though I can accept Paypal as well in specific conditions and will split fees.

I will also grant a 3 days inspection period. If not as described, watch can be returned in same condition and at buyer´s expense. For this reason I would prefer a deal within the EU. For other places, sale is final due to potential Customs constraints. Watch and myself are located in Spain.

This watch its part of my collection and do have plenty of references worldwide which can be provided upon request. Buy with full confidence.

And here a couple of pictures of the watch. If you would need any further pictures or should have queries, please just ask, will be more than happy to help.

Thanks in advance for looking and Chronotrader for the space.

Best,
Cesar

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE