The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Rare Omega Speedmaster 105.012 -63 "No T Dial"/1506.16

Gentlemen,

I am selling today my very nice Omega Speedmaster from 1963 acquired in Sept. 2015 called 105.012 "No T dial" due to the T missing marking.(More infos concerning this reference model on MWO book)

My watch comes from a watch friend also connoisseur, who got the piece directly from the original owner.(a 65 years gentleman who wore it during its whole life and decided to sell once retired)

The watch received very little service during its life judging the bottom of box which was free from any brand of watchmaker. The only piece that seems to have been replaced during a service is the crown.

I bought/traded, this watch with a "wash off" dial whose luminescent material was missing.

So I decided to have the marker s dial relumed with a non radioactive material, during a full service in 2017 at STS in London, reputed for their work,specially Mr Simon Freese who worked on the old Omega Speedmaster.

My dial has now a very attractive vintage patina that i like a lot...I noticed however for a full disclose what seems to be a stain of oil on the hour meter ... Stain that was not present before the service/reluming at STS.(Original wash off dial picture can be provided for personal checking)

Hands original to the watch have been also restored and matched marker s dial patina.

Be also aware that my speedmaster received a first service in September 2015 at Y.Desbiolles in Geneva (Invoice attached)

This nice specimen came as Head only originally,I had the chance to acquire at almost the same time a bracelet 1506 with end links 16 of 1.64 which matches perfectly with the piece.
Bracelet which was in good condition, however, I deciced to go with a nice clean/refresh at Mr M.Young in HK (Invoice on request) and therefore in very good condition.
The vintage box Ref 1501 and the Italian Omega AD.brochure showing the "No T dial" ref have also been acquired through the specialized forums like OF.

The Caliber 321 ( serial number 2052XXXX ) is in rare condition and all functions,reset chronograph etct work perfectly well.
Power reserve 45h30/46h.(All the parts changed during the STS service have been returned like original Omega plexi with old rehaut etc..)I expected to see the symetric clutch bridge on such an early 321 caliber however the asymetric clutch bridge is also acceptable according to speedmaster101.com as most of them were changed during service at this time frame.

The case retains its fat lugs and original satin brushed finished,as well the beveled caseback (marked inside 105.012 -63)showing a very well consistent Sea Horse monster and i personally like that.Original Fat pushers.

Please note that No Action to case during service.(Stated in the invoice as well.)

The piece on the cake is the untouched black Don bezel,not perfect but has a beautiful bluewish patina .

I will priced my Speed for 14K Eur for the whole set and watch with bracelet 1506.16 OR 12 K Eur for head only on strap(You choose the one you would like among gator,nasa,nostime,omega etc).If you want to purchase the 1506.16 bracelet only,i will price it for 2700 eur.

Personal pick up in Geneva,Switzerland is more than welcome otherwise a Fedex.DHL shipping with Parcel pro insurance is fine too.

(As part of partial trade i could be interested in a nice datejust 16xx for a daily use so no safe queen requested)

Rougediderot@hotmail.fr
IG.Comex5514

WW references ,just ask...

Thx CT and Jeff,

A.

Return Policy

Full refund if not as described,pic or Ad.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE