The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Second type flat-link band for Omega, one available for $295

Save $155 over the other flat-link band option for your Omega Speedmaster or Seamaster 300 I've been advertising here. I have just one of these. Great length at 6 inches long (15.3cm) and it has removable links. This band has the same look and links shape profile, and it will also take original Omega end pieces or the inexpensive 19mm or 20mm after-market ends I can hook you up with. The center links are polished and the outer rows and clasp have a matte finish (the reverse of original Omega bands and the other flat-links I sell). Shown here connected to my Omega Speedmaster 145-022 68ST with Omega 516 ends.

The next pictures below show the band you would be getting on the bottom, compared with one of the Kreisler flat-link bands I've been selling here at CT shown on the top. For all the details on the application of these bands, check this link:

http://www.chronocentric.com/forums/chronotrader/index.cgi?md=read;id=99316

Bracelet on the bottom is the one advertised here. You are getting one band without ends:

Price: $295

Buyers in the USA pay $5.99 shipping and international buyers pay $19.99 for First Class or $40 for Registered shipping to most countries.

PAYPAL or QUESTIONS to billmahoney@aol.com

Thanks for looking, Bill (Squinky)

Squinky.com

Messages In This Thread

FS: Second type flat-link band for Omega, one available for $295
this flat-link bracelet is sold, thanks CT (nt)
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE