The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Autavia 1163 Orange Dial Prototype High Beat Movement *PIC*

Dear Gentlemen,

I´m offering my 1163 Autavia Orange Dial , Cal.11, 28.800 high beat movement, Prototype, for sale. Most likely this is the only piece existing in that realization, so it is a unique item.

Case is stamped 1163
Serial Nr. 274XXX
Watch was bought by a honorable watch boutique in Munich Germany in 2012. I´m a lawyer and collector located in Munich Germany too.

I was wearing the watch twice to make pictures and would rate it NOS, at least it is in excellent condition. Runs perfect also.

Because nobody will know me in this forum probably, before posting this ad I asked a few honourable names in the Autavia, also well known in this forum community for their opinion sending pictures and they all declared the watch original and most probably the only existing model with that dial.

I have to realize the best price due to my divorce, so I will accept offers for the watch for three weeks from now until Thursday 11.12.2014. If there´s an adequate offer before that time, I reserve the right to stop the auction. I have an offer of a very nice, known and treasured member and collector from this forum, who helped a lot in examining the watch, for 7 K Euro. As this is not substantially higher than my purchase price I will keep the watch if there is no higher bid.

Offers under 7K Euro are useless therefore, as are trade offers etc. for the named reason ! I won´t answer to them.

Would really prefer to sell to a collector not a dealer, but money has to decide.

I would prefer personal contact and delivery in Munich, but will ship worldwide of course. Delivery cost added to the final price according to cost. Payment per Paypal as a Gift or plus 4 percent is possible and preferred, bank wire will be gladly accepted too.

Watch is sold head only, strap was only fixed for the pictures.

No returns please.

Unfortuately I didn´t succeed in load more than one picture, so I will provide more pictures via email to serious bidders.

Messages In This Thread

FS: Autavia 1163 Orange Dial Prototype High Beat Movement *PIC*
Nice your Orange Dial Autavia But.........
Now that's what I would call a Orange Boy! *NM*
Watch is now OHPF ! *NM*
Re: Watch is now OHPF !
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE